Welcome to my blog! My name is Beth Carpenter! I am a 2nd grade teacher at Coyote Ridge Elementary. I majored in Early Childhood Education and have taught for 25 years. I have taught grades K- 3 which gives me a unique ability to know where my second graders fit within those grades. Teaching is more than a profession to me, it is a calling. I love to help light the fire of curiosity to help all my students become lifelong learners!
Morning Meeting 7:45-8:00
8:00-9:30 Math
Brain Break 9:30-9:40
Guided Reading 9:40-10:35
Fine Arts 10:35-11:25
Lunch 11:30-12:00
Writer's Workshop 12:00- 1:00
Recess 1:00-1:30
Reading/Social Studies 1:30-2:00
Science 2:00-2:50
Pack/Stack/Dismiss 2:50-3:00
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Week 1
I am really looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow at Meet the teacher! We have 22 students in our class! We are going to have a great year of learning together!
Sept. 25th- Kona Ice, bring an apple for snack ( Johnny Appleseed Day)
Sept. 26th- Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday
Sept. 26th Progress Reports on Skyward
Sept. 27th Spirit Wear- favorite/coolest/funniest sneakers
Sept. 29th Fall Picture Day Retakes
Oct. 1st Coyote Club Day
Oct. 10th Field Day and Grade Level Picnic
Throughout the year we use many consumables to help enhance your child's education. Here is a wish list of extra items we could use in our room: boy treasure box items, girl treasure box items, different colors of copy paper, dry erase markers, large pink rectangular erasers, plenty of plain yellow #2 pencils, clorox wipes, germex, Dixie Cups, paper plates, napkins, and plastic eating utensils, clip boards, and indoor recess games
No comments:
Post a Comment