About Me

My photo
Carrollton, Texas, United States
Welcome to my blog! My name is Beth Carpenter! I am a 2nd grade teacher at Coyote Ridge Elementary. I majored in Early Childhood Education and have taught for 22 years. I have taught grades K- 3 which gives me a unique ability to know where my second graders fit within those grades. Teaching is more than a profession to me, it is a calling. I love to help light the fire of curiosity to help all my students become lifelong learners!

Schedule

Math 8:00-9:30 Brain Break 9:30-9:40 Enrichment 9:40-10:30 Guided Reading 10:30-11:30 Lunch 11:30-12:00 Writer's Workshop 12:00- 1:00 Recess 1:00-1:30 Reading/Social Studies 1:30-2:00 Science 2:00-2:50 Pack/Stack/Dismiss 2:50-3:00

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Week 20

Parents,

     Thank you for supporting this year’s Boosterthon Fun Run! The program was a huge success, but I still need your help. As a team, we finished at $48.66 per lap! With all the laps we ran, that comes out to $1,655! We want to collect 100% by 2/4/2015!

     Please help your student get in touch with their sponsors. Sponsors can pay two ways—Cash or Check.

     If an e-mail address was entered with the original pledge on www.funrun.com, your sponsor will receive an email reminder. They can mail cash or check to you and you can send it all in at once with your child’s collection envelope. That envelope went home today with a reminder letter highlighting what’s outstanding. You can also log on to www.funrun.com for all the information you may need.

     Thanks again for your help and support of our class! Let’s work together to finish strong and reach our goal! Our class won a shoes off day, bring a stuffed animal to school day, an extra recess, and a popcorn party! They worked very hard to make a difference for our school. I am so proud of them! They all ran their hearts out last Thursday. Many kept going after reaching their goal of 35 laps!

     See the information below about ticket information for the Valentin's Day Dance:

   Valentine’s Dance on Friday, February 6th - 6:30-8:30 in the CRE gym.Tickets can be preordered using the form attached to this email. If

preordered,tickets are $3.00 per person. Tickets at the door are $5.00 per person. Children 4 and under are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment